inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 16573
The White Sniper is characterised by three moves against any black setup: 1.g3 2.Bg2 and 3.c4 though not necessarily in that order. Think of The White Sniper as a Hyper- Accelerated Sicilian Dragon against anything that Black plays. The White Sniper has stealthy surprising power and is super-sound – even more sound than The Black Sniper – and yet avoids the most analysed theory of 1.d4 openings, making it an excellent choice to play for a win.
The White Sniper practitioners’ philosophy is to avoid known drawish theory, whilst keeping a small advantage and stopping Black from having any dangerous counterplay. I prefer to play The White Sniper with 1.g3, allowing Black the option of a large pawn centre with e5 and d5. However, when starting out with the White Sniper learn it first with 1.c4 to cut down on what you need to know. This opening and the Black Sniper recently helped me to secure an International Master Norm at the 2019 British Chess Championship. In the White Sniper FritzTrainer I have ‘Deep Dived’ with the engine, normally to at least depth 30, to help guide my opinions and suggestions.
• Video running time: 6 hours 40 minutes (English)
• With interactive training including video feedback
• Extra: Database with Model Games
• Further Training chapter with repertoire and play features
- The pure White Sniper
- The pure White Sniper 1: Greedy centre undermined
- The pure White Sniper 2: Greedy centre undermined
- The pure White Sniper 3: Dealing with Harry the h-pawn
- The reversed Sicilian
- Play an Accelerated Dragon with an extra tempo.
- Play a Closed Sicilian with an extra tempo.
- Closed Sicilian: Neutralise Blacks aggressive Bc5 Sicilian.
- Beat the annoying c3 Sicilian with an extra tempo.
- c3 Sicilian with Nf6: Transpose in to a favourable Reversed Pirc with an extra tempo.
- All other setups
- King's Indian Defence: Use the Rb1 plan to confuse your KID opponents.
- Is the Dutch refuted? Pretty sure the Dutch is dead!
- Sniper vs Sniper 5.Nf3: Micro advantage for white.
- Sniper vs Sniper 5.d3: Micro advantage for white.
- 1...b6. Head for a Maroczy Bind
- Queen's Gambit Accepted: Sacrifice your white c-pawn and let the pieces increase in activity.
- Slav Gambit Accepted: Send your Knight to a5 and watch black crack!
- Queen's Gambit Declined 1: Put your pawn on b3.
- Queen's Gambit Declined 2: Put your pawn on b3.
- 1...Nc6: Play a White Dragon and use your extra tempo for a quick a3/b4 queen side space advantage.
- Exercise 1
- Exercise 2
- Exercise 3
- Exercise 4
- Exercise 5
- Exercise 6
- Exercise 7
- Exercise 8
- Exercise 9
- Exercise 10
- Exercise 11
- Exercise 12
- Exercise 13
- Exercise 14
- Exercise 15
- Exercise 16
- Exercise 17
- Exercise 18
- Exercise 19
- Exercise 20
Windows 7 or higher
Minimum: Dual Core, 2 GB RAM, DirectX11, graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9, ChessBase 14/Fritz 16 or included Reader and internet access for program activation. Recommended: PC Intel i5 (Quadcore), 4 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX11, graphics card with 512 MB RAM or more, 100% DirectX10-compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVD-ROM drive and internet access for program activation.