inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 15090
Weteschnik: Understanding Chess Tactics
"Chess is 99% tactics" is an old saying. This may be an exaggeration, but even the remaining 1% still depends on tactics. When Martin Weteschnik started working as a trainer in his local chess club, he quickly realized that even the stronger club players had great weaknesses in their tactical play. He also discovered that simply asking them to solve a huge number of puzzles did not fix the problem. These players clearly needed a good book, but when Weteschnik looked for it he found nothing suitable, so he decided to write it himself.
Martin Weteschnik is a highly successful trainer and coach. His core philosophy, and main area of expertise, is in tactical play. He writes, "the most dramatic increases in playing strength, even for experienced tournament players, are achieved by the systematic acquisition of tactical knowledge."
235 Seiten, kartoniert, Verlag Quality Chess