inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 16502
Arkadij Naiditsch and Csaba Balogh analysis the 50 best fighting games from the years of 2012-2015. The readers will see 50 incredible tense battles with many beautiful ideas, sacrifices and hidden motifs.
The authors aim to explain the games mainly by words to make it understandable for the players on any level.
- The book contains the 50 best fighting games from 2012 to 2015.
- The games were selected and analyzed by the authors GM Arkadij Naiditsch and GM Csaba Balogh.
- Most of the games are taken from the highest-level tournaments, such as Wijk aan Zee, FIDE Grand Prix series, Olympiads etc.
- Most of the games are played by top Grandmasters: Carlsen, Anand, Kramnik, Aronian, Caruana and many, many more of the world’s best chess-players.
- The games are sorted in chronological order, from 2012 through to 2015.
260 Seiten, kartoniert, Verlag Chess Evolution