inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 16121
Moskalenko: The Perfect Pirc-Modern
The Pirc Defence and the Modern Defence are two naturally entwined chess openings that are both flexible and rich in strategic and tactical ideas. They feature in the repertoire of great players like Kramnik, Grischuk and Ivanchuk, and are equally popular at club level.
In The Perfect Pirc-Modern, Viktor Moskalenko, a renowned propagator of dynamic play who has championed the Pirc-Modern for many years, presents and explains:
• the similarities and differences between the Pirc and the Modern Defence
• the ideas and plans that really matter
• the various pawn structures and how to handle them
• tricky transpositions: opportunities and risks
• a wealth of new resources in well-known lines (for both Black and White)
• countless novelties.
Moskalenko expertly guides you through this ground-breaking opening book with the enthusiasm, the ease and the humour that characterize his style.
Viktor Moskalenko (1960) is an International Grandmaster and a well-known chess coach. The former Ukrainian champion has won many tournaments in Spain, his new home country.
255 Seiten, kartoniert, Verlag New In Chess