inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 16500
Arkadij Naiditsch and Csaba Balogh analysis the 80 most instructive endgames from the years of 2012-2015. The readers will see many complex endgames with dozens of useful and beautiful ideas, which could be used in our own practical games.
The authors aim to explain the endgames mainly by words to make it understandable for the players on any level.
- The book contains the 80 most instructive endgames from 2012 to 2015.
- The games were selected and analyzed by the authors GM Arkadij Naiditsch and GM Csaba Balogh.
- Most of the games are taken from the highest-level tournaments, such as Wijk aan Zee, FIDE Grand Prix series, Olympiads etc.
- Most of the games are played by top Grandmasters: Carlsen, Anand, Kramnik, Aronian, Caruana and many, many more of the world’s best chess-players.
- The games are sorted in chronological order, from 2012 through to 2015.
260 Seiten, kartoniert, Verlag Chess Evolution